Wednesday 15 April 2009

No, not really that stressful at all

Working on the cherub’s claim forms
Form-filling furiously as I detail exactly how his Autism impairs him – this has to rank as one of my favourite activities
Supporting the angel – last day before her, non-school, stage debut
Playing four roles and singing in them all – Go Babe! – I’m still fighting the temptation to go and watch every night of the run
Editing
This, apparently, is a key focus

Still, it could be worse - give me a minute and I'll think of the reason why - alright, so it might take a little longer.

Or it might be better ... He-who-must-not-be-named bought me a Muse tee-shirt - for a present - entirely out of the blue - this was remarkably thoughtful (considering the fact that he hates Muse); my hero! As it arrived in the post, and to my certain knowledge he isn't psychic, this is 'like' well-badly-good!

No comments:

Post a Comment