Monday 4 May 2009

Two-thirds edited

Finished up to the end of Chapter 15!


CURRENT TOTAL 111,422

There are a lot fewer words getting the chop from the middle third of the book - I hope this just indicates better writing once I got into the swing of it and the whole thing seemed less daunting.
Either way I'm looking forward to the first lot of feed back from the target audience!

I got a lot done - Editing, Twittering and Blogging! Busy day!

ATTENTION FLOATS
White cumulus clouds
drift in a sky of soft blue;
my thoughts follow too.

Come in Character
MAELSTROM:
Loud, scary music -
barking much worse than their bite;
had such fun tonight!

EDITOR FOR A DAY:
Cutting words away;
editing all of today
so the numbers fall.

TWITTER HAIKU POET:
To grapple with words
capturing image and rhyme;
it's how I spend time.

No comments:

Post a Comment