She was six when she realised something was wrong with her birthday, but she ignored the fact that the calendar seemed to be wrong .
She was eight when the first smart-child told her she was two.
Later on, she complained about her dilemma a lot less... she was aging remarkably slowly and she pointed this out to the same group of friends. :D
On the last day of February:
- I coached my son through the difficult, but necessary, blood test. Persuaded him to allow a nurse to draw three of the four vials of blood.
- Dealt with the pain when he pulled the needle out.
- Went to the park to look for signs of spring amongst the uniform grey of the persistent rain
- Bought the cutest tiny pink shoes for a friend's new baby
- Read through ENCOUNTERS with two new Betas
- Am amazed by how much you see with other people reading with you - and that different people see such different things
March is such a muddled month - all mud and promises - I'm looking forward to APRIL when I am Blogging-around-the-Alphabet - I have a plan :D