Wednesday 12 August 2009

Back to the Twitter philosophical haikus - it's good to get back into the old routine. Working with cold readers on Near Edgware

iQuote"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever." – Margaret Cho

REACT AND ACT
Kind thoughts are like ghosts:
insubstantial if-onlys
in manufacture.

iQuote“The things in nature are nothing but effects; their causes are in the spiritual world.” - Emanuel Swedenborg

WITH HUMANS - IT'S CAUSE AND EFFECT
Nature's harmony
links and grows organically;
we force the effects.

For a person not editing the book - I spent time putting things back yesterday and adding more depth to the bit parts. It will give my editor something to cut - which is good.
Created a tee-shirts to reward - and I use that word advisedly - my cold readers. You can't start the publicity too soon.
I'm nervous of letting copies of the book out in e-format - maybe I'll print 239 pages x 4 and increase the rate of de-forestation.

WORD COUNT - Near Edgware 77,906

No comments:

Post a Comment