Tuesday 20 December 2011

Exclusive DOCTOR WHO 2011 Xmas Special Trailer





I’m on a countdown to Christmas, possibly for all the wrong reasons.

First, I love to sing carols in a venue with serious height and amazing acoustics.

Second, I love being the one in charge of washing up pots and drinking bubbly while the household’s version of Master Chef demands magic from raw ingredients.

Third, I can’t wait for the Dr Who Christmas Special to air.

Dr Who on Christmas Day?

Magic.

WHAT ARE THEY TEACHING YOU IN SCHOOL, THESE DAYS?

Time Lord wisdom #1: Panthers are terrifying.
Time Lord wisdom #2: There’s no such thing as foretelling.
Time Lord wisdom #3: Doors are irresistible.

Inside info says to watch out for “Matt Smith and a smile that will smash your heart to pieces.”

 APART FROM THE SERIOUS, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHRISTMAS?

8 comments:

  1. I still have to see Dr. Who. So many people are raving about it.

    I'm looking forward to holiday break. No work for a week! Tonight begins Hanukkah. I'm looking forward to that too.

    Happy rest of December. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La la la la, not listening. Can't watch. I'm still an entire season behind. We watch on NetFlix.

    Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa
    Happy Hanukkah! Enjoy the holiday.

    As for Dr Who, The only thing you have to decide is how far back to go. The Ninth Doctor, Christopher Ecclestone is the ideal starting point.

    Hi Ivy
    I envy you, imagine having lots of new Dr Who episodes still too see. ;)

    Merry Christmas. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question! I'm looking forward to giggles and Nanaimo bars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are always behind because we never watch any TV shows directly. Not unless they are online without ads. We like to do the marathon DVD or NetFlix thing.

    Hope you have a great Christmas.

    Cheers & Boogie Boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jemi
    I hope you have a truly Happy Christmas. :D I had to research Nanaimo bars. As far as I can tell they look delicious in three different ways ;)

    Hi Ivy
    Happy Boxed Set Marathons to you both ;) I am making headway with the Christmas cheer, already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas dinner. We've got plans for it--LOL.

    Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi GE
    Yum! I hope you had a great Christmas.
    Our Christmas dinner was cooked, eaten, tidied up so we were all ready to sleep by 15.15;) It was a good job we were all raring to go again by 18.00.

    ReplyDelete