Chinese symbols for zealous - encapsulate the spirit of the word.
Zealous includes the concept earnest, enthusiastical, ardent, enthusiasm, zeal, eagerness and pathos.
- doesn't care if he lives or dies
- if he has health or becomes sick
- if he has, or maintains, his wealth or if he loses all and becomes poor
- doesn't care what others think or if others take offence
- if people think he is wise, or foolish
- if he gets blamed, or praised
- whether he get honoured, or is heaped in shame
A zealous person makes an ideal antagonist because he is focused on the subject of his zeal to such an extent that nothing and no one is safe if it challenges the object of his ardent feelings