Wednesday 20 October 2010

TUUUNE Mayday Parade - Three cheers for five years



I love Mayday Parade: their magic turned the Minnow's low slung tracky bottoms, sleeveless hoodies and bling into tee-shirt, converse and leather, almost overnight. 


A novel in miniature, I love tale this lyric tells.
And I will always remember you as you are right now to me
And I will always remember now
Sleep alone tonight with no one here just by your side
How does he feel, how does he kiss
How does he taste while he's on your lips
I can't forget you
I know you want me to want you
I want to
But I can't forgive you
So when this is over don't blow your composure baby
I can't forgive you
I know you want me to want you I want to 



The track came on the radio today and I realised why I missed the Minnow. Now who is going to sing the harmony for me?

2 comments:

  1. You need a harmony singer! That's what family is all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skype harmonising - it is the only way to go :)

    ReplyDelete