Friday 13 March 2009

The second posting is so much harder than the first

I lost my blog for while there ....

It was like I put it down and it wasn't there when I went back to look for it ... found it again - nearly started worrying!

Started eight diaries - usually on the first of January or the day after my birthday when I'd been given a new book to write in - number nine is the one - the one not hidden under the bed! I remember how obsessive I used to be about diary secrecy - this is the on-line equivalent of writing it on the garden wall!

Now I've found the blog I mis-placed I ought to do the sleep thing - check list of the day:

  • written
  • worked
  • submitted a very partial submission of the book (first)
  • avoided more work
  • created, written, lost and found blog
  • written
  • remembered to communicate with children and partner
Just reading and sleep to go and maybe a bit of writing and I don't mean this!

No comments:

Post a Comment