Anne has presented me with an award!
I have been pondering what I could possible write, can't say I'm too sure of the rules either :s
I'm going to give this a go:
TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I don't have any pets - when I was a child I had a goldfish I took for walks (in his goldfishy bowl) on a skateboard. I called him Joey - what can I say?!
- We are a family with 2.5 children - our oldest is definitely worth an extra half in time and trouble
- I teach where substitute teachers fear to tread
- I was so excited when the snow fell with blizzard intensity today that I went dancing in the garden
- I hate being too hot or too cold (I didn't last long outside!)
- I have endless patience up to the point when I blow - then I storm like a tornado but blow myself out very quickly.
- I was born in the middle of a pack - with three brothers older and three younger than me
- I have a sister who lives in Melbourne, Aus and that is too far away
- I was born in Dublin, Eire.
- I have a wish list of countries I want to visit based on historical events or books and movies (some of the "off-world" places might be harder to tick off my list)
There you go 10 facts.
Katie Davies won the Waterstone Children's Book Prize with The Great Hampster Massacre.
She and my goldfish Joey, who I wanted to be a bird but had to settle for being creative with, would have a lot in common, I think.